Nana (Justin's mom) got Lucy the cutest Christmas outfit. We (actually me, Justin tried to be interested) were really excited to take an adorable picture of Lucy as the present under the Christmas tree. How cute would that be? Perfect Christmas card, right? Well....Lucy wouldn't exactly cooperate. We tried 3 different sessions and about 100 pictures. These are what we ended up with. Needless to say, we selected other photos for the card, which you will all be receiving soon enough. Thanks for the thought Nana.
I liked this one, but Justin thinks she looks "weird" since she isn't looking at the camera. I think its very artsy!

She can't quite sit up on her own yet, hence Justin's hand...

Here's a good pic of the whole outfit. During this session, she absolutely REFUSED to stop sucking on her fingers.

Enough said.
2 comments:
I am with you... I love the 1st one. She is such a cute "present".. you coming to KC for Christmas?
Awe, so cute. I love her outft. It took us 200 photos to get one decent one :)
Post a Comment