(I wrote this post a while ago and forgot to actually post it. That's the most important part of a post...the posting....I'm an idiot).
Justin and I finally did it. We went out...together...without Lucy. Woo Hoo!!! Our friend Corby recently turned 31 and had a pub crawl (31 is the new 21). What better reason to get a babysitter than to go on a pub crawl. Responsible, right? Totally.
We found Barb-the-babysitter through our friends Brian and Lindsay. Barb was great. We felt completely comfortable leaving Lucy and had a blast on the pub crawl. Its nice to know we now have that option now.
I typically have pictures of the first time Lucy has a new experience. However, this time I felt like it might have been a bit much for Barb. I didn't give her the best first impression and I think asking her to pose for a photo might have scared her off. Barb arrived a little early and I wasn't quite ready for her. Let's just say that I was planning to be away from Lucy for 7 hours and needed to ensure that certain parts of my anatomy were empty. Poor Barb. She comes upstairs to meet me and I'm wrapped in a towel with a pump strapped to my chest. Awesome first impression!! Oh well. She's a mom....she understood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment