Friday, September 18, 2009

Nursery Pictures



At long last, some nursery pictures...just in time for us to move. That's right, The Burtnetts finally bought a condo. We will be moving to Andersonville (a neighborhood on the north side of Chicago) on October 16, 2009. This sparked me to take some pictures of our current apartment. After all, it is where Justin and I lived when we were first married and when we had Lucy. It must be preserved for posterity!

Anyway, these are some pictures of Lucy's first nursery. Special thanks to Mee-Maw (my mom) for making the curtains. She'll have to make some more to fit the window in her new nursery. The green dresser that Justin and I painted looks a little sad right now. We have some shelves we never got around to hanging. No reason now! They will definitely be put up in the new place. And there will be colors on the walls!!!! I can't wait to paint!!!

No comments: