Thursday, January 8, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound Video - Details to Come.....All Good News

By the way, remember, we don't want to know what we're having, so if you see something, don't mention it. Stu, I'm looking at you. (Let me digress, Stu, a friend I've had for 20-plus years, had a gift. Stu could look at any wrapped Christmas present and tell you instantly what it was. Not "oh, that's a CD," but more like "oh, that's an M&M dispenser" - in 1991 Stu pretty much guessed my entire Christmas, to the extent that I believe my mom actually returned some gifts. Stu is now a doctor, so he might know how to actually read one of these, so I'm just saying Stu - "No"). More details on the exam itself when I'm not watching Oklahoma v. Florida (What? You thought I did this blog on my own time? Ha.).

No comments: