Friday, January 16, 2009

Pregnancy dreams are WEIRD!

As some of you may know, "they" say that pregnant woman have more vivid dreams and that they remember more dreams than non-pregnant people. It has something to do with waking up a lot in the middle of the night and therefore having a greater chance of waking up in the middle of a dream. Regardless, "they" are 100% right. My dreams are crazy.

I won't go into details because I think some of you might be frightened for me, for Justin and especially for Blueberry. But one dream merits mentioning.

I had a bizarre dream on Wednesday night which involved jumping off of a 200 foot pier into raging water on a raft with my friend Theresa and her college friends. (not my college friends for some reason.) We then swam the San Francisco Bay and had root beer floats. I had to have a coke float though because they'd run out of root beer by the time it was my turn. That isn't the weird part. The weird part is that my next dream was me telling my friend Theresa about the dream I had just had and her and I trying to figure out the names of her college friends that I dreamed about. I relived a dream in a dream. WEIRD!

No comments: