Sunday, January 11, 2009

One last entry about the ultrasound...

As Justin made clear to Stu and everyone else, we did not find out Blueberry's sex. We were both a bit nervous about seeing something during the ultrasound though. And of course, the one body part she had a tough time getting good pics of was the bladder. Let's just say she spent a lot of time "down there". I even looked away because I was afraid I'd see something.

As soon as the tech left the room, I told Justin I think I know. Without hesitation, he said he thinks he knows too. I was a bit upset at the thought. More than I thought I would be.

I told Justin that I think I saw girl "parts". Justin said (and I quote) "I think I saw balls." Clearly neither one of us knows what the hell we saw. Thank goodness.

No comments: