Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Boot Camp

Justin and I had the pleasure of attending a Baby Boot Camp this past weekend. I highly recommend it for those who have the option. We were lucky enough to be admitted to the Perry Triplet Boot Camp....36 hours, 3 babies, 40+ diapers, 12 feedings, and 10 hours of sleep. There was a high learning curve, but I think we did alright. It was a ton of fun and actually rather re-assuring. While the Perry babies are all very good babies, there are still 3 of them which adds a degree of difficulty. If we can handle that, then one baby should be a piece of cake!! (I'll keep telling myself that over and over again in the hope that it comes true).

Thank you so much to the Perry's for opening their home and trusting us to help them care for their wonderful children. Get some sleep!!!

No comments: