Friday, February 6, 2009

This just in....Justin wins husband of the year!

If you read my last post, you know that this past week was supposed to be "list refining" week in preparation for registering tomorrow. I had several lists from new moms and a book to go through to lessen the stress. Well, let's just say that my week has been craptacular. Apparently my bosses have not been as understanding of my current situation as I previously thought. You'd think that 5 years of hard work would earn me a little bit of forgiveness from them for less than outstanding billing for a few months. Not so much. I got "the warning" this week and therefore spent the week working long hours, stressing out and falling asleep on the couch at 9:00 pm.

What did Justin do? Use the opportunity to play Xbox? -- No! Watch excessive amounts of college basketball? -- No!

He refined the list all by himself! He's got the whole think condensed and organized and basically ready to go for tomorrow. He even did it after I'd fallen asleep every night so that I wouldn't feel bad for not helping. He's such a good husband.

No comments: