Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh, yeah, registering







Painless. I'm shocked.

We planned and planned and planned and then hit the old Babies R' Us.

Beyond the planning (we knew exactly what stroller, car seats, etc. we were going for before we stepped foot in the door), I think we saved ourselves by doing a "trial run" to Babies R' Us previously, and not actually buying anything. It was like dipping your toes in a pool. You at least knew what was coming.

Now IKEA on the other hand, on a Saturday afternoon, resembled a refugee camp. I think there were people there from a month ago who just got lost and have been wandering in circles. You could tell from their eyes that they have been beaten into submission by the IKEA beast. They had that glazed over look that you only get from IKEA or too many Wisconsin Lunch Buckets.

Let's put it this way, I'm good with Babies R' Us.....on the other hand IKEA on a Saturday, that's not going to happen again......

No comments: