She's doing it! She's sleeping in her crib (at least at night). We started the crib sleeping last Thursday. I tried to kick things off with crib naps. It did not go well. Despite this, we decided we'd try night sleeping. She rocked! She slept for 4 hours straight, twice. The first time involved about 45 minutes of crying, but she went straight down the second time.
Given our success, we kept it up all weekend and she did great. She cries when she goes down initially for about 30 minutes, but once she's asleep, she's asleep. On Tuesday night she even slept for 7 1/2 hours!!! Too bad I had to get up and pump in the middle of the night so I only got 5 hours of straight sleep. It was still glorious!!
We're very proud of our little girl, even though we miss her desperately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment