Sunday, July 12, 2009
Things I Love
I went back and read some of my most recent posts and realized that I tend to only talk about the challenges that Lucy/motherhood has presented. I've used the blog more as a "dear diary" cathartic outlet than a news feed for people. For that, I apologize. Let me make it abundantly clear, I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE Lucy with all my heart. The challenges just make it more interesting. There is nothing in this world that is better than a happy Lucy. I don't care who you are, she will melt your heart. I can't tear my eyes away from her. Even when she's being fussy, she's damn cute. You just know she's trying so hard to be good, she just can't calm herself down. I will truly truly miss being able to spend all day everyday with her once I go back to work. The thought of it makes me want to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment