Because Justin is a wonderful husband, he got me a gift certificate for a massage for Mother's Day. I had specific instructions to use it during my maternity leave. Since my leave's end is quickly approaching, I decided to use it this morning. Here's the funny part.
As you know, when you get a massage you lay on your stomach. For those of you who are mothers who have nursed your children, you know that sometimes laying on your stomach can be a bit painful. In order to prevent this, I pumped right before I left. Then when I got there I told my MALE masseuse that I was a nursing mother and asked if he could get me a towel for the massage. He looked at me very strangely and eventually said okay.
My intended use for the towel was to roll it up and place it near my collar bone in order to take some pressure off my chest. Once he left, I realized that he probably thought that I wanted the towel because I was going to leak. No wonder he looked at me like I was crazy. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment