Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good News, Good News

(I ask that everyone go back to the title and say that in a way that would make Roscoe P. Coltrane proud. Thanks)

Anyway, good news on the Jess front the last couple days. We got her blood and urine work back yesterday and in a Cinderella Story, Jess' blood work actually improved from last week. In fact, it improved enough that Jess was released back into the wild for a couple of half-days at work (needless to say, Jess wasn't exactly prepared to be out for 10 weeks, 3 weeks before her due date, so she's able to now go get all her ducks in a row). But other than that, we need to lay low still, but it's at least trending the right way for the time being.

So that's where we are on that front.

Otherwise, things are going well, we had our birthing class on "pushing" yesterday. As I kept lightly shoving Jess prior to class, she was forced to remind me that's not the type of pushing they were talking about. Needless to say when our instructor popped in the video, I quickly found out that Jess' was correct...

Overall, I'm just getting antsy. We've pretty much done everything we can do "pre-'Berry," especially without knowing if said child has girl parts or boy parts (On that note, I'm still convinced that it's a girl. I've already stated that if Berry comes out with boy parts, I'm still not going to believe it, even if the cord is still attached). So now, let's get this thing rolling. At least that's how I'm feeling.

No comments: