Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Well, the due date has come and gone.

As I told Jess we're officially in library book territory: overdue. (Yeah, I know, awful joke, but I haven't finished my first cup of coffee, so forgive me)

Ok, this is officially the worst part of everything so far for me. I'm not exactly a patient person in situations like this (see Burtnett, Justin, Christmas Morning, age 5-11), so this wait is killing me.

Jess and I were talking and we figured that this whole thing was made much worse by the fact that with the pre-eclampsia scare and everything else we were convinced that she was going to be early. That, of course, was a month ago.

Early on, we both thought that there was no way she would be early, then we were convinced that she would be, and now, here we are. I was not built for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, bud. I'm thinking about you guys...any day now and your lives will be changed for the better! :)