Thursday, May 28, 2009

June 4th

That will be d-day (or I suppose b-day would be more appropriate). We get the pleasure of arriving at the hospital at 4:30 a.m. on June 4th for induction...if I haven't had the blueberry by then of course. "With that cervix" my doctor doesn't seem to think it will take long to deliver. I'm already at 2 cm and only have 1 cm of effacement left. (Lest you think this means I'll go into labor soon, I've been this way for weeks now). She thinks I'll have the baby by 5:00 or 6:00 pm on the 4th. Crazy to scheulde your baby's birthday, but hey, what can you do. He/she is the one deciding when to come out. Mom and dad are ready now....and waiting...and waiting...

1 comment:

The Posh Nosh said...

Wow, I think you will have the blueberry before that. But, if not at least it is early in the morning becasue you will not be able to sleep anyhow :)